Wednesday 31 May 2017

Magic Reveal with Splitcoast Stampers!

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today is the day! I am guest designer at SplitcoastStampers. I am really looking forward to seeing all the amazing creations that everyone comes up with. Hopefully everyone will get involved and check it out.  You can find my tutorial here.  What would you like to see next? I am working on something else but you just have to wait for it hahaha.

This Sunday I will be at the Made With Love Markets again. You can find me at the Northern end of the Park Beach Plaza car park. This markets is wall to wall full of amazingly talented crafters from all over the Northern NSW area.  Wether is be sewing, paper crafts or any other hand made items, you can find them all here. So, please come and say hi if you are in the area.  I always love to meet new crafters.  I will be starting up  my social groups again soon so let me know if you are interested in coming along.

This is the scrapbook page I made to highlight the Magic Reveal Spinner Card.


Until next time,
Stay Crafty,
XO Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment